Google

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Personal Importance !

Man is born,lives and dies. What is the reason of his life? A question unanswered by greatest of scholars.
This life consists of ups and downs .So what is the importance of Personal Importance in Life, when the importance of life itself is unknown! A weird dillemma!!
I do not know the importance of life ,but I do know what does personal Importance mean to me.
A monkey when not paid attension to,dies early.Why?
It is because he feels neglected.He does not know the reason of his existence ,thus loses the urge to live.The urge which makes men and women to live for years!
An Actor after becoming an actor ,and a successful one, has much more brightness on his face than before.Is it the cosmetics or the good food they have? No,It is because of sense of being known to all. Living example of this is Amitabh Bachan.During the time he was under loss ,he always looked dull.But after KBC look at the change.He is not growing any younger!
The point put forward is 'Every person loves to get attention'. Only some show this urge ,some do not.
Whenever I fail to get attension ,my whole body cries .It thinks,why not me?
I love the attension I get at my office ,my house now.But there was a time when I failed to get this attension,the time I was without a job. I already had the pressure of not getting a job and the neglect of my close friends for whom going to church was more important than meeting me in my bad times(If you are my friend from college then you will know whom am I talking of,especially the person I am talking about :)).
Only thing which always kept me going was my friend Jaspreet's advice who always praised me for my principles and standing by it.I think it was his attention which did not let me get bogged down.
We might not know the meaning of Life and it may burn like yet another Cigarette,but one thing is for sure, it is important to give and take 'Respect and Personal Importance' . This is what life is all about.
I believe this and hope others do too.
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home