Google

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Dosti!!

"Friends" ...I was thinking who is a friend.Thought should look up in the dictionary.
Friend-a person you know well and regard with affection and trust.
Hmm...interesting definition. A person you know well,hmmm..that looks alright.A person you regard with affection and trust..hmm..that also looks alright.
But is that a complete definition?

I love watching movies. Movies always had these great friends who were so close to each other.I used to think,do such friends exist? Yes I had friends always ,but there was always something lacking. I do not know what,but there was something lacking!!

June 2006.
I stepped on Trivandrum soils. Never thought I will find what I always lacked. I had found 5 of them.

I met the first one out of these 'Arun'.Well I thought he was a senior and never liked him the first instance.

Then I met 'Pallavi'.Found her intelligent.Actually she was talking abt the same area we were living and she was searching for a house in the same area. My previous few days experience(You can check that out in one of my older blogs) made me barge into her conversation and tell her that it was not a good idea to take a house in the same area.

Then I met mandakini and sonal in a meeting. Mandakini looked like she wanted to run away from trivandrum and sonal...hmmm...she was hardly interested in what was going on.

Next came sundar who i saw in the meeting when he introduced himself. There was this bald guy in front of me looking like a dacoit.

Did I ever think these 5 will be the greatest people I will cherish in my life?

It all began with a trip to ponmudi.We had fun in ponmudi.We laughed together. A small game and ice between us had broken.

Then came munnar.We laughed,teased each other,had fun. 6 people had become 1. The 3 greatest days of my life.

After that we were ruling the office. We never bothered if people looked at us. If 1 wanted to go out,all left. If one hated a movie ,we all walked out. The only thing which mattered to us was we were together.
Slowly I started to fear,what if all were separated. I guess all of us had this fear in their mind.
The inevitable happened on Jan 20th. Pallavi got a transfer and she was going. After dropping her all cried,some showed, some did not. ( I too cried that day). Then arun got a transfer soon.He was to go in few days.
Sundar was told he will go to onsite.
We all went to pizza corner. All were down. We had one more person gone and in few days arun will also leave. That will leave only 3 of us.
The next day we planned to bunk office and spend the whole day together. But then something more drastic happened. I was also told I will go onsite and have to leave by 13th feb.
Maybe this news would have given happiness in any circumstances but I was feeling sad. Never wanted to leave my friends.
Went to bangalore.Last 2 days my friends will be together but I could not be there.Already was missing friends.
On 12th evening I was told my trip is postponed. I never told my true feeling at that time to anybody,which was, I was happy. I will be with my friends for some more days.Though Sundar had left and arun will leave in 3 more days.
Today I am writing this blog just hoping we will be together.
So 'Friend' ..who is he/she? Yes,a person you know well and regard with affection and trust. But there is more to it..you cry,laugh,long for him,ur happy when he is,ur sad when he is,money and success matter little in front of friends..i think i can never describe a friend but i feel it.
Hope I will never lose my friends!!!
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home