Google

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

What does Work mean to me.

Work, a word which is described as ' Something that one is doing, making, or performing, especially as an occupation or undertaking; a duty or task' ,but to me this word has a great Effect on me.
Before I Describe what work means to me,Let me tell you that I had been Jobless for a year and a half.

Work,what it means?
Work is passion,it is the need of every human being.
Sitting at home made me realize the importance of work, it keeps your mind from wondering like a devil (I don't believe on Devils,but this is just an example).
Every minute of idleness kills you.The frustation is unbearable.The look the people give you,the eyes of people appears to speak to you,it says 'Hi ! What the heck are you doing at home. See I am working ,why arent you?'. I felt like saying 'Hey !!Y cant you mind your own Business!'.
It is not that I wasnt trying but a combination of circumstances and lack of knowledge did not help my cause.
Now that I have a job,every minute of Idleness makes me remember those days of struggle.There is a smile on my face but my mind is crying.
Your respect is your work to people.Work becomes a judging ground for people to decide my abilities.
Work aquires a complete new dimension.To a fresher work is a change to studies,for a doctor work is worship,to an army man work is duty,to me work is everything!!!
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

5 Comments:

Blogger Braja said...

In our society, a work is proper only if brings home a monthly paycheck. Independent artists, creative people like writers, serious bloggers, painters, sculptors, entrepreneurs - they also do real work. But it is not really recognized by our society. What do you have to say about that?

9:46 AM  
Anonymous UI UX Design Training said...

That is an especially good written article. i will be able to take care to marker it and come back to find out further of your helpful data. many thanks for the post. i will be able to actually come back.

3:14 AM  
Anonymous App Development Company Delhi said...

very informative post American state|on behalf of me} as i'm perpetually craving for new content that may facilitate me and my data grow higher.

3:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like your articles. your article must be good and easily understandable .I am working in towing company . It is provide 24 hour Des Moines Towing services.I shared your post in my facebook page. Thanks for sharing this post.

2:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there blogger information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home